· Preparation of facility monthly journals and accruals in accordance with local GAAP and co-ordinating with the local General Ledger Manager ensuring completeness, timeliness and accuracy.
· Preparation and analysis of Annual Business Plans and Rolling Budget Management (RBM) submissions ensuring adherence to agreed efficiency and period cost targets and review with the facility management team.
· Preparation and analysis of monthly facility management accounts highlighting areas not meeting targets and proposed corrective actions to be reviewed with the facility management team.
· Review of internal cost quotes, providing margin analysis to Commercial Team on 3 rd Party Sales and setting/ensuring adherence to internal pricing arrangements within CAT.
· Involved in providing support for assessment of new business opportunities.
· Financial analysis of capital expenditure including IRR and NPV using a discounted cash flow model, and preparation of an accounting letter with recommendation on financial viability including appraisal of alternatives and sensitivity analysis where appropriate.
· Support and influence Factory Managers to make cost effective decisions including make/buy, manpower planning and shift analysis including the preparation of cost models where appropriate.
· 6Sigma Participation –involvement as a green belt or team member in 6Sigma projects when required.
· Ad Hoc Duties as deemed necessary.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant accounting/finance experience
- A degree in a finance or business related subject or an equivalent qualification
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Fully qualified accountant – e.g. CIMA, ACCA, or ACA
- Experience within a manufacturing environment
- Experience in use of SAP and Excel