Main purpose of the job
• To strategically plan and organise the day-to-day operations of a business, paying special attention to the premises on which the business is located. To oversee many different aspects of a company's operations from managing vendors and contractors to arranging for maintenance and looking for new ways to lower costs.
• Management and maintenance of the property – The Wealth House
• Develop an agreed timeline with vendors- SLA
• Provides weekly and regular facility report to Head, Admin
• Timely escalation of any Material Difficult and Unusual Incidents
• Provide advice on the management of projects
• Manage any unscheduled maintenance in the building
• Maintains log of all incidents – total number of incidents logged per category, priority of incidents, resolutions, maintenance, changes implemented
• Carry out risk assessment
• Keep track of contractors; Ensures agreed standards are met; monitor sub-contractors to ensure guidelines are maintained
• Work in conjunction with different the Business Units and ensures all incidents are treated within agreed timeline
• Manages the in-house technicians.