Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- coordinate intra-office moves
- supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- plan and manage facility central services such as reception, security, cleaning, catering, waste disposal and parking
- implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- manage contractor and vendor relationships
- manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- check completed work by contractors and vendors
- verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
MODE OF QUALIFICATION;Interested applicant should forward their resume to the HR via Email email@example.com OR contact via text 07013086769.
REQUIREMENT;Applicant must have a minimum of SSCE,OND,HND and any other qualification is an added advantages.