Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- financial forecasting/budgeting
- property acquisition and/or disposal
- planning and overseeing building work/renovation
- lease management
- allocating and managing space within buildings
- managing building maintenance activities
- coordinating cleaning, catering and parking services
- organising security and general administrative services
- ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- advising on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
- supervising multi-disciplinary teams of staff including maintenance, grounds and custodial workers
Facilities managers work with a wide range of people so interpersonal and communication skills are essential. The work is also varied so organisation, time management and the ability to handle a complex workload are important.
Mode of qualification; Interest applicant should forward their resume to hr email@example.com or contact through text 08089364844.
Requirement: Applicant must have a minimum of OND, HND, B.sc and any other qualification is an advantage.