Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Management of a big Residential estate as Facilities Manager, Responsible for all maintenance and general up keep of the structures, Security, Plumbing, Electrical, Land Scaping, and trying to minimise the cost without compromising with the efficiency
The main Job Objective shall be: Management of a big Residential estate as Facilities Manager, Responsible for all maintenance and general up keep of the structures, Security, Plumbing, Electrical, Land Scaping, and trying to minimise the cost without compromising with the efficiency.
Areas of Expertise for this job description shall include the following:
§ Management of Facility,
§ Develops effective and attainable work programs,
§ Manages and directs the operations of supervisors and their assigned workers,
§ Develops Long term and Short term budget for facility management,
§ Develops and promotes effective work programs,
§ Manages and directs work programs for the maintenance of building, plumbing system, electrical system, Land scaping and parking areas,
§ Manages equipment preventive maintenance schedule,
§ Identifies and pursues opportunities to optimize effectiveness,
§ Develops and administers Management reporting systems,
Significant Responsibility Highlights are:
§ Responsible for Timely execution of project.
§ Responsible for Cost effectiveness of Project.
§ Responsible for Project management of construction sites.
§ Responsible for Client Satisfaction.
§ Responsible for Procurement of Raw Materials.
§ Responsible for Management of Stores and Inventory Control.
- The candidate must be between the ages of 23-45 years
- B.Sc or HND.
- 3-5 years experience in estate valuation, property management, agency and rating jobs.
- Must have a valid driver's license and must be ready to travel at short notice. --Ability to speak the three major languages (Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba) is an added advantage.
- Enthusiastic, flexible and positive attitude towards the public, Self-motivated, Detail-orientation, you must be able to understand the needs of residents as well as the need for organization and sustainability.
- Candidates must demonstrate leadership qualities, interpersonal skills and ability to cope in a challenging dynamic environment.
- You must have a deep understanding of the dynamics in managing an estate as well as the immediate and long term issues.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2014.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and day time mobile numbers to: email@example.com