• Provides management information to the Factory management (experience in areas of product costing, capex).
• Identifies cost and asset utilisation improvement opportunities, and co-development of solutions.
• Ad-hoc analysis of manufacturing capabilities
• Timely and accurate reporting of factory results.
• Budgetary planning and control of factory overheads.
• Assists in providing Supply Chain factory information required for forecasting and strategic planning to the Finance Team
• Uses roots and contacts defined by FBP SC to scan external, economic and financial environment to identify changes and best finance practice affecting Supply Chain and cascade relevant information to relevant Managers.
• Provides support to FBP SC to develop Supply Chain information system including relevant KPIs and performance measurement systems and scorecards
• Provides information to Financial Accountant about local suppliers for maintenance and all other financial inputs concerning the factory
• Conducts Gross Margin Variance Analysis for all supply chain factory processes
Required Experience: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Accounting, Finance