- Responsible for the general supervision of the Factory Account Unit and ensure that strong internal control system is in place
- To extract monthly Trial Balance and prepare Monthly Gross Margin Statement, Profit and Loss Account and Cash Position Statement for the factory.
- Reconciliation and understanding of all balance sheet accounts and produce monthly financial statements and supplementary reporting as required
- Utilize budgets and other tools to analyze variances and reconcile payments applied against major contract values
- Ensure all legislated taxes and assessments are reconciled and remitted
- Monitor cash positions and anticipate future cash deficiencies
- Monthly bank reconciliations including follow up and correction of outstanding items
- Monitor and review monthly receivables for accuracy, adjustments, and/or corrections
- Input / feedback for improving procedures and initiating quality and efficiency enhancements
- Efficient and effective communication, in a professional manner, with all employees
- Must be a Chartered Accountant
- Manufacturing experience is vital
- Must be in his 30 s
- Minimum of 5 years work experience
- Must possess an analytical mind with good people management skills
- Must reside within the North Central region/Abuja or be willing to relocate.