The Factory Supervisor shall supervise people to achieve quality work, as well as ensures the department achieves its overall functions.
- Ensures the department functions as required and is accountability for the actions of the subordinates.
- Supervise in making the departmental forecast as requested.
- Direct activities of subordinates by assigning duties as deem fit.
- Ensures all health and safety regulation is adhered to and accidents avoided when possible and reported if occurs.
- Ensures all documents in use in the factory are up to date.
- Ensure the right documents are received and signed for from either customer or warehouse (e.g. Job order).
- Report all matters arising for urgent attention to the right quarters.
- Manage generator and other machines within the department.
- Ensures all information required by management is accurate and submitted on time.
- Ensures customers adhere to factory regulations.
- Monitors that factory staffs do not take tips from customers.
- Management of subordinate to ensure optimum productivity is obtained
- Ensure team members are trained regularly staff training.
- Monitors the log books to ensure they are properly filled as at when due.
- Send in reports when due and as required.
- Other duties assigned.
- 5 - 7 years, experience in a furniture/woodworking industry, technical training is necessary.
- HND/OND holder in a relevant course.
- Can generate cutlist.
- Experience in installation.
- Superior eye for quality and detail.