Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Start up and stop equipment.
- Assist with production line in factories.
- Clean production area.
- Sweep, mop, and remove debris.
- Load and unload items from machines, carts, and dollies.
- Feed or place items onto equipment for processing.
- Lubricate equipment.
- Measure and pour ingredients.
- Ensure conformance to specifications.
- Turn valves to regulate flow of liquids or gas.
- Mix ingredients.
- Pull damaged or ineffective equipment off the line.
- Mark parts for identification.
- Measure length of extruded article.
- Place equipment on conveyor belt for further processing.
- Remove product and machine attachments.
- Scrape waste material from machine.
- Read and interpret gauges.
- Record data.
- Load and unload processing equipment.
- Ship finished products.
- Pour materials into machine hopper.
- Take instructions from supervisors.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Candidate must possess minimum of OND or its equivalent from any reputable institution. Fluent in oral and written English and knowledge of mathematics may give you an advantage .
Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information , Equipment Maintenance, etc.,
Candidate must reside within Lagos State.
Interested parties should contact Michael Fanny at firstname.lastname@example.org and include their CV and a statement off interest.
Compensation is commensurate with experience level.