To manage the services and processes that supports the core business, to ensure that the company has the most suitable working environment for the employees and their activities.
Procurement and Contract management:
- Building and ground maintenance of commercial buildings, and liaison with AFRE as required, ensure building meets health and safety requirements
- Checking agreed work by contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiency.
- Directing, planning and maintain essential central services such as security, alarm systems/fire drills, maintenance, cleaning, catering, landscape, waste disposal and recycling, water, electricity and air conditioning supply
- Negotiation of contracts relating to the above, calculating and comparing costs for the required goods and services to achieve maximum value for money, issuing all related purchase order
Purchase and supply
- Fixed assets / capital expenditure items after necessary authorizations and approvals
- Disposal of the company’s fixed assets when agreed and according to applicable policies and approvals.
- Telephone systems, mobile phones, fax machines, photocopiers and office furniture.
- routine stationary items
Manage and maintain company’s vehicle fleet
- Issuing of purchase orders for new vehicles according to company policy.
- Disposal of vehicles when replacement is due.
- Registrations and insurance.
- Fuel cards.
- Issuing of purchase orders to Hertz for leased vehicles, and the ongoing management of the Hertz account and associated operational issues.
- Arrangement of ad hoc car rental requirements.
- Payment of traffic fines and the recovery through payroll.
- Management and payment of Salik accounts.
- Administration of the approval and maintenance process for payment of staff Outdoor Travel Allowances.
- Administration of the internal policy for providing financial assistance to essential staff in obtaining a driving license
Licenses and Agreements:
- Ensures that systems are in place for the timely renewal of Trade Licenses.
- Ensures that systems are in place for the timely renewal of the registration of our Principals’ Agency Agreements with the local authorities.
- Efficiently manages the renewal of all commercial property Tenancy Agreements.
- Periodically issues / renews internal Power of Attorney documents according to approved policies.
Minimum Experience: 5 years
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to succeed in a multi-cultural environment.
- Must have high level of initiative, problem solving and decision making ability.
- Must have an excellent attention to details
- Must have good and communication skills
- Must be a proficient user of PC and Microsoft Windows