- To plan and carry out direct sales and marketing activities to major accounts.
- To identify and develop new sales accounts leading to the implementation and delivery of the set budget in the accountable territory.
- The job holder shall continuously strive to achieve outstanding customer service, have an excellent understanding of the customer’s commercial transport applications and be able to translate our product features into added value benefits to our client’s.
- Implement divisional set strategies to achieve growth objectives and enhance overall sales achievements.
- Plan and carry out direct field sales activities within the assigned territory to meet agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
- Manage and follow up existing key accounts in the different market segments within the territory. Aim to achieve outstanding customer service performance as measured by monthly CSI’s.
- Implement the Market segmentation strategies; geographically and by type of business. Screen the designated territory and classify customers accordingly.
- To prepare tenders technical offers and to check all legal terms and conditions.
- Support local marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales, and integrate efforts with other organized marketing activities, eg., product launches, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
- To regularly review sales targets as well as ensure proper collection of receivables & debtor days.
- Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills.
- Prepare and deliver product technical presentations that explain product features, competitive advantages or services to prospective customers.
- Negotiate terms and condition of an agreement and conclude sales deals
- Degree in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering
- Team player, Exceptional Presentation Skills, Proactive work style, creativity, energy
- Proficiency in the use of Personal Computers, and knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Professional experience in the Heavy Equipment.
- Vast Knowledge of the local Gulf market dynamics. Able to communicate fluently in English written and spoken. (Hindi and/or Urdo will be an advantage)
- UAE driving license an advantage
- Minimum of 3 years of Sales experience