- Strengthen the capacity of the Kaduna SMOH FP staff to monitor implementation of the Kaduna State FP CIP.
- Coordinate with staff from the Kaduna SMOH Planning Division, Track20 Project, PMA2020, CHAI, and other entities involved in the generation of relevant data, to access said data and use it to track progress toward Kaduna State CIP milestones.
- Collaborate with the Saving One Million Lives Initiative (SOMLI) to develop and implement a performance monitoring system to track execution of the National Family Planning Blueprint, including milestones for key indicators.
- Work to strengthen capacity of Kaduna SMOH FP staff to engage in state-level FP advocacy initiatives through training and ongoing mentoring.
- Work to strengthen capacity of Kaduna SMOH FP staff to develop written and oral briefing materials that raise the visibility of FP among state-level decision makers.
- Work with Kaduna SMOH FP unit staff to develop capacity in data analysis, including use of Excel and other essential data analysis tools.
- Organize project/program trainings, conference sessions, workshops, and meetings as needed.
- Coordinates with national-level technical advisors on policy and advocacy initiatives, dissemination of policy-relevant materials, and other project needs.
- Provide general technical and strategic guidance
- Other related technical tasks as required