Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
· Work with the Senior/Business Manager to develop a short to medium term Business Plan and annual budget.
· Coordinate the day to day operational functions.
· Oversee and monitor seasonal expenditure in line with the budgeted cash flow
· Liaise with government, key rural professionals, contractors and other external parties to ensure smooth operation of the farm
· Oversee that company products are presented for sale in line with company policy regarding, quality, quantity and timeliness of delivery and are marketed in accordance with the company policies
· Oversee the development, review and management of repairs and maintenance for all plant, machinery and infrastructure
· Ensure all relevant company policies are understood and adhered to.
· Participate in recruiting and selecting staffs.
· Provide training/coaching to direct reports to enable them to competently carry out tasks required of them on farm
· Conduct formal annual staff performance reviews on direct reports and ensure, if appropriate,
· Ensure that Health and Safety policies and procedures adhered to
· Adhere to and implement company policies and procedures at all times
· Ensure new staff are inducted and aware of company policies and are given role clarity.
· handle paperwork and keep administrative records
· Coordinate advertising, marketing and sales function.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND. Other qualifications will be an added advantage.