The Senior Trainer is responsible for imparting knowledge and awareness of the Luxury Fashion category by using best training practices. The trainer will research and gather materials on the category and brand, and in collaboration with Group L&D, will develop the training material to be delivered to the division.
The Senior trainer supports the store supervisors with on-the-job learning, as well as with monitoring performance and training needs analysis.
In partnership with Group L&D, the trainer will also provide all new hires an introduction to the Category and Brand within the first month of the new joiners start date.
In their endeavor to excellence, the fundamental values all our employees must possess are Commitment, Integrity, Empathy and Flexibility
- Conduct training needs analysis to assess the needs of the Division
- Create, communicate, coordinate & implement the training calendar for the year
- Research and gather material, and work in collaboration with Group L & D in the development of training materials
- Acquire product knowledge of new brands and train the team accordingly
- Create brand awareness at the front liners level ( direct to retail)
- Deliver the START program Category Training Day and Brand Training Days
- Provide training to the shop floor team by employing advanced product knowledge and best practice training techniques
- Provide product training for the Fashion brands
- Monitor product training of the Delegation brands
- Provide training on brand, retail guidelines
- Introduce interior design training related to category / products sold
- Gather feedback from the participants and concerned supervisors, to assess the effectiveness of the training and its impact on the participants
- Conduct evaluations on the Learners and effectiveness of the learning materials and approaches
- Recommend new learning materials and approaches to support the divisions needs
- Participate in Group L&D training events and best practice development
PR & Marketing participation
- Be part of the team during major events and in-store activities
- Attend all important company social functions and opportunities where verbal selling of the Store and its brands can be effectively done.
- Fluency in Arabic is a MUST
- Ability to easily travel across the GCC Region
- Experience in curriculum design
- Previous experience with training on brand and product
- Passionate about Fashion and Luxury