As the Federal Territory Account Manager you will need to penetrate prospect target accounts for new business as well as establish and work with partners in the territory. You will need to present advanced security solutions to all levels of an organization targeting your message to your audience. You will work closely with the Regional Channel Sales Manager developing the Reseller Channel network within the territory.
- Responsible for New Business Development via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing Software/ hardware solutions / services and products
- Create and Manage Channel Partner network for products under the Distribution Product Portfolio together with the Regional Channel Sales Manager
- Responsible for Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets.
- Manage client relationship through all phases of the sales cycle providing a consultative solutions sales process
- Conducts one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Provide account management to an existing territory
- Develop and maintain prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Plan & Strategize marketing activities with the Marketing and Channel teams for the end users and channels.
- Must have several years in software solution sales including both transactional sales and strategic selling experience.
- Demonstrated experience selling into the Government and Enterprise Sector
- Solutions-selling experience in any one or all of the following areas: hardware, software, or other security solutions
- Strong leadership, influencing and relationship development skills with contacts at C levels
- Understanding of broad range of security and networking technologies
- Ability to provide accurate forecasting to Reporting Manager regularly (SalesForce)