The Feedback Mechanism officer (FMO) will play a key role receiving feedback from all the stake holders especially from target communities and beneficiaries of Action Against Hunger- Maiduguri base. The FMO role will be largely limited to receive the feedback and manage and record all the information.
• Establishment and management of the Feedback Mechanism for Maiduguri base.
• Will accurately record the feedback received from the community and other stake holder through different feedback mechanisms in place.
• Generate the daily, weekly and monthly reports on feedback mechanism and share with Field Coordinator
• Carry out investigations when assigned by Field / ME Coordinators
• Archiving of all complaints /feedback received
• Interface and regular follow-up with Program Manager to respond to complaints effectively
• Take responsibility for making the complaint handling system accessible to all stakeholders for effective and transparent running of programs at the base level.
• Ensure all feedback is shared to Complainants within prescribed timeframes and according to the seriousness of the complaints
• Maintain the procedural fairness and adhere to the standard operating procedures of feedback mechanism
• Maintain the AAH core principles and ethics while receiving feedback from the community
• Ensure good record keeping and filing of all processes adopted during the feedback mechanism and complaint handling.
Bachelor of Science in public health, statistics or demography with previous experience working in nutrition or health project.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Professional, motivated, open, creative, mature, responsible, flexible and culturally sensitive
• Minimum two years’ experience working with donor funded programming
• Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office programming (Access, Outlook, Excel, Power Point, and Word)
• Proven ability to create management information systems for large amounts of data within a complex program
• Knowledge and experience in using database specific software
• Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
• Fluent in local languages
• Experience designing and leading capacity building and training for national teams.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Previous experience in handling feedback mechanism or M&E
• Previous experience of working with NGOs.