- To coordinate the safe execution of Production operation activities of the offshore assets as a single cohesive team
- To ensure that company production targets are met and export quality crude is produced on the facilities.
- The incumbent will also stand in for the client OIM.
- To complete all other assignments as may be assigned by Supervisor
Job Duties/ Responsibilities/ Accountabilities:
1. Work closely with OIM and provide regular advice and feedback on operations. Develop personal and work skills to be able to perform the role of OIM.
2. Execute activities with work force to produce export quality crude in line with company production forecasts
3. Collate good, reliable data from various production sources and analyse for trends and fluctuations and provide necessary advice to OIM
4. Maintain good knowledge of producing assets by frequent visits to fixed installation (s)
5. Work with OIM to identify and put in place training for all staff within the field operation and ensure HSE awareness and safety culture is developed and continually enhanced
6. Provide advice regarding debottlenecking activities
7. Propose plant modifications required to enhance field performance
9. Ensure maintenance /operations/SIMOPS carried out under his field of responsibility are carried out in strict accordance to client safety and PTW policies.
10. Ensure adherence with operational assurance programme
11. Deliver 90 day to 1 year field performance ( HSE, production, Opex, marine etc)
Key Performance Indicators/ Performance Goals:
• Zero LTI’s
• Production deferments as % of total production potential
• Cost performance against budget
• Manpower utilisation(BOPD/man/day)
• Facility availability (% uptime per production unit)
• Meet Client HSE criteria
• Zero non-compliance of all internal and external audits
• Meet production targets as advised by Lagos.
- Degree in an Engineering Discipline or Equivalent
- Professional Qualification: N/A
- Experience Minimum of 25 years in the Oil and Gas industry with marine experience.
- Age 35+
KEY COMPETENCIES REQUIREMENTS:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of multiple offshore operations including. Oil gas process, water injection, gas compression, artificial lift, TAD drilling activities, well intervention and marine activities.
- Extensive leadership experience and capabilities in a multi-cultural, offshore environment.
- Proven ability to focus on staff and asset development
- Sound knowledge of Oil & Gas, Nigerian Legislation, International Standards & Work experience.
- Proficient in MSWord/Excel/Power Point/Project
- Good organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience of supervising and coordinating the activities of a multi-discipline operations and maintenance on supervision team
- Managerial: • Good communication and team building skills at all levels – able to lead and gain the respect of contractor and 3rd parties.
- Must be resourceful with the ability to improvise / prioritise when confronted with obstacles without losing focus and attention to detail.
- Supervisory, dynamic, influential & assertive when situations arise to enhance AP Nigeria Management Reputation.
- Proven track record in managing multicultural situations.
- Results-driven, focussed on delivery and quality of the projects.
- Able to hold own ground when challenged by others, being able to present a balanced view when putting arguments forward.
- Comfortable working with a multinational, multicultural team.