- Taking an active part in our dynamic team to support seasonal response and recovery programs for populations at risk in Nigeria.
- You will play a key role in coordinating our life-saving programs in a difficult environment as part of our emergency response team.
Key activities in your role will include:
- Putting into action your strong understanding of humanitarian principles and motivating your team to put these principles into action in Nigeria's changing context.
- Negotiating access to areas with humanitarian needs so ACF can manage an emergency response.
- Liaising and conferring with provincial partners & other actors and building relationships with authorities & community leaders as acting senior ACF representative in the area.
- Using your experience managing security in a highly insecure and changing area of Nigeria to analysis, identify, and manage mitigation of any assessed risks.
- Overseeing the Logistical, Admin and Finance activities and ensuring ACF policies are carried out.