- The Field Engineer is responsible for ensuring that he/she is familiar and confident in performing all "field operations" in advance of being required to perform the actual "field operations".
- Any deficiencies identified are to be reported in a timely manner to ensure all "field operations" are performed successfully to the contracted specification.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for identifying and documenting any Risk Assessment, associated with performing "field operations" in a timely manner ahead or performing the said "field operation".
- The Field Engineer is responsible for ensuring he/she participates in Projects to Operations handover, evaluating the content of any Rig Book and or Procedures and Work Instructions and ensuring any deficiencies are noted and highlighted.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for the Safety, Integrity and Security of all equipment used or delivered for "field operations", he/she is also responsible for ensuring all equipment is returned and any damages or shortages reported to the Company Man and PE prior to back-loading and shipment.
- Work Closely with the business unit leaders to establish requirements, processes and procedures for the relevant Product Line's.
- Work closely with the operations group to gian workshop and field experience.
- Utilise the Weatherford competency programme to obtain the correct level of competency for the role.
- Must be able to demonstrate leadership in Internal and External forums.
- Setting up key standards/procedures in the Production Optimization/Reservoir Monitoring Product lines.
- Conduct Market Research within the Regions to develop and maintain the GBU strategy in order to maximize our market share/ new penetration in this market to improve operating income.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for all "field operations" equipment.
- When arriving onsite the Field Engineer is responsible for ensuring that all equipment for installation in the Well is bench checked and where practical all Weatherford and /or 3rd party interfaces are rechecked in a timely manner ahead of Rig Floor operations.
- The Field Engineer is responsible for all "field operation" reporting, including daily reports and end of job reporting. This includes accurate completion of the company's WPTS.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these.