KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Manages the financial, administrative, logistics, IT, and other operational aspects in the field site.
- Supervises Sectoral Program Managers and or Technical Advisors based in the field site, providing managerial guidance and support, and ensuring effective communication and coordination among programmes, including ensuring integration where appropriate.
- Ensures effective performance and coherence of the staff team through holding regular meetings and implementing regular training, support, and performance evaluation of staff.
- With support from Human Resources in Abuja, ensures sufficient staffing to perform all programmatic and operational responsibilities.
- Participates in developing the program strategy for Save the Children in Nigeria and in setting policies relevant to field operations.
- Ensures compliance with donor requirements, including FSL, ECHO, DFID and U.S. government regulations for USG-sourced funding. Supports development of proposals and reports for donors and others. Facilitates donor and other visits as requested.
- Ensures effective representation and coordination with local government, communities, and NGO partners.
- Maintains effective implementation of security guidelines and reporting.
- Manage FSLs and other related budgets and grants.