- Maintenance should be done together with Mechanic or Supervisor in the Base, since mentoring is key to understanding procedures. good source of information for maintenance to be carried out. After completing these tasks.
- Should be able to perform the maintenance by self on the following: (Chicksans, Butterfly valves, Hammer valves, Treating equipment, C-Pumps & others on location, Triplex pump, Hammer valves, Pumping unit general maintenance, Electronic trouble shooting as applicable.)
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of CT and pumping, logging jobs, understanding the importance of:
- Maintenance Checklist
- Risk assessment
- Tailgate and safety meetings
- Rigging up/Rigging down and equipment layout as per Standards
- Pumping and mixing procedures
- Basic CT operational procedures
- Maintain record of (Safety Operation Instruction Meeting) attended, with active role high-lighted.
- Reporting any hazardous situations and improvement plans.
- Be able to pump and pressure test to well w/o supervision
Essential Qualifications / Requirements: