Key responsibilities / accountabilities
- Maintain Coiled Tubing, pumping units, auxiliary equipment and mixing equipment in good condition and ready for use.
- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Conducts pre-mobilisation equipment checks, pre-job, post job checks as required, keep worksite clean and tidy.
- Prepare all pre-job calculations, prepare and agree pre-job plan with clients on site representative, attend Pre-job and Post- Job briefings with Sales and Operations staff and client representatives
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.
- Uses experience and knowledge of applications to ensure products and services are of highest quality.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Liaises with offshore client representatives, promote BHI products and services, seek new business opportunities
Essential qualifications / requirements
- 1-2 years Coiled Tubing experience.
- Engineering qualification (degree, HND or equivalent)
- Fast learner
Preferred qualifications / requirements
- Good Mechanical/Technical aptitude/background
- English and Mathematics skills