- Assists in rigging, de-rigging and operation of process and pipeline equipment. Loads pigs and other pipeline tools as required to perform the operations
- Refuels process and pipeline services equipment in a safe manner
- Performs basic operational calculations under supervision
- Reads and complies with operational procedures
- Operates various process and pipeline services equipment in line with standard operating practices
- Performs operational tasks on site under supervision
- Carries out basic maintenance of equipment under supervision
- Performs various maintenance , testing and calibrations tasks while in base/workshop
- Carries out other such tasks that are assigned from time to time
- Complies with Company policies w.r.t. quality, health, safety and environment
- High school diploma or equivalent. Basic knowledge of basic oil and gas industry. Good mechanical aptitude. Ability to work well and communicate well with others.
- Degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Petroleum Engineering desirable.
- 1 - 2 years of relevant industry experience