This position is for a strong candidate with experience in Operating equipment’s for Process and Pipeline Pre commissioning services.
- Reports all accidents, incidents, or any unsafe conditions. Take necessary steps to prevent damage to property, plant, equipment and environment.
- Ensure full awareness of and compliance with the requirements of all relevant company customer HSE handbooks, HSE procedures and Emergency Procedures.
- Rig up / Down equipment, carry out pre job checks in compliance with HSE procedures and client PTW.
- Carry out the general maintenance and pre job checks of equipment as required to ensure equipment status and availability.
- Keep lead mechanic / Engineer informed at all times in changes to the procedure, clients instruction equipment status and any faults which may occur.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
- 3 years’ experience in equipment rig up and Operations
- Reasonable trouble shooting skills.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
- Good Communications skills
- Strong Technical Background.
- Good Team Player