Job Reference Code: FQFPRiv-ext
Locations: Rivers, Yola, Kaduna, FCT, Enugu, Benue
- This is a Senior Officer position reporting to the Territorial Manager with a dotted reporting line to the Women’s Health Project (WHP) program manager.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for the coordination and implementation of Family Planning (FP) and Reproductive Health (RP) activities in the State.
- S/He will give support to other QFPs to ensure that all SFH Franchise service delivery activities and/or interventions are implemented in a timely manner at the state level.
- S/He will work with the Franchise and other stakeholders to identify and select facilities for interventions conduct clinic support days/Supervisory Support Visits (SSVs) as a means of capacity building for providers and ensuring quality of care to women and their families.
- S/He will maintain a database of IUCD and Implant insertions and uptake of other contraceptive methods.
- S/He will ensure the availability of misoprostol and all other SFH products in Franchise facilities.
- QFPs in Expanded Public Sector EPSE states will be responsible for linkage with public health sector through advocacy visits to the Ministry of Health and other relevant stakeholders, identification and enrolment of public sector facilities for implementation of the project in the public sector and lead in the training of TOTs as well as cascade training to participating Public Sector providers on Long term methods of family planning and post abortion care..
- Must possess a Medical (MBBS/MBChB) or Nursing degree (B.Sc Nursing) with current registration with appropriate national regulatory bodies.
- A Masters degree in Public Health (MPH) or health promotion/management will be of added advantage.
- Must possess a minimum of three (3) years post NYSC working experience in international health and/or family planning programmes.
- Must possess sound experience in community mobilisation techniques.
- Must possess sound technical knowledge of reproductive health and modern contraceptive methods.
- Must be excellent at report writing and possess strong M&E skills.
- Must possess experience in donor funded projects and advocacy skills.
- Applicants will be required to register on the SAP recruitment portal, providing their detailed information. Subsequently, a registration confirmation will be received at the registered email address.
- On receipt of the registration confirmation, return to the SFH website, log-in to the recruitment portal and apply for the vacant position of choice.
- Do note that all applicants will need to carefully follow the instructions provided on the website and should be ready to upload a CV.
- Please note that attempts to apply for a position not qualified for will result in automatic disqualification by the system.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.