- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Create strategies to take advantage of market opportunities.
- Formulate business proposals according to customers' business needs
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- To build a connection between the current market and the future market with his company.
- To assist the management in taking the appropriate decisions in the discussions in the forthcoming products and on the special promotions.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- HND/B.Sc in Marketing or any related field.
- Experience: at least 3-5 years’ sales experience
- Age Range: 25-35years
- Gender: Male
Knowledge, Skills and Competency:
- Must possess vast experience in sales.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team.
- Experience in developing objectives and strategies (Sales and Marketing).
- Must possess excellent communications skills.
- Must have good people skills.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- IT Skill.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to think independently and handle multiple projects.
Weekly expenses plus 5% commission on sales.