- Registration of Premises/ Retention of practice licence with Pharmacists Council of Nigeria (PCN)
- Ensuring that regulatory requirements are complied with to the satisfaction of the relevant agencies
- Guiding the management and customers to comply with regulatory requirements
- Ensure that all legal and professional requirements covering operations in the premises are adhered to
- Respond appropriately to any system failures or concerns that may arise
- Ensure all professional activities undertaken by the company including advertisement, promotional activities for professional services or medicines are legal, decent, have integrity and comply with appropriate advertising codes of practice.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales/marketing activities in the assigned territory
- Promoting Institutional sales and undertaking marketing tours
- Establish plans and strategies to expand the customer base in your territory and contribute to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Medical Sales Representatives.
- Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Maintains accurate records of all sales and activity reports submitted by Medical Sales Representatives.
- Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
- Keeping up to date with Company’s products and competitors
- Allocating territories to Medical Sales Representatives
- Facilitating businesses within the pharmaceutical Industry in Nigeria
- Any other duties assigned by Management.
Qualification and Experience:
- Business Degree or Bachelor’s in Pharmacy
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Institutional sales, bids and tenders, selling to government hospitals etc
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication.
- Commercial attitude, existing network/knowledge of the industry
- Territory Knowledge
- Organizational Skills which involves trainings, seminars and giving presentations
- Knowledge of MS Office
- Excellent negotiation skills