• Achieving market share (%) & sales volume (KT) targets at a given price (US$, highest possible price)
• Maintaining a well satisfied (measured by direct and 3rd party surveys) and loyal customer base (as measured by their consistent purchases and gain shares) and at a competitive cost of sales (US cents per ton of sales)
• To minimize the complaints and manage them so as to minimize customer dissatisfaction (no of complaints per ton, continued purchases by complainant)
• Reporting activities of competitors and market information to the management to enable good decision-making.
• To understand customer needs & behaviour and respond to them based on the Company’s Policy and Strategy.