We are currently working with an E&P company operating in the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria on an urgent search for a seasoned Field Security Lead.
Our client is a progressive and prestigious independent oil producing company with a global strategy focus.
- Ensure that the necessary security and sustainable community development aspects are in place to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Provide knowledge and advice on security and community issues.
- Management, thus ensuring decisions accommodates any relevant sensitivity.
- Efficiently deploy, manage and develop the diverse human resources which are necessary to ensure the high standard of performance required to provide services internally and to external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Company’s General Manager SHES, Security and Community Development (“SCD”) Management and Government Security Agencies Management.
- Monitor the implementation of the Security and SCD Management plan(s).
- Ensure that the day-to-day running of Security and SCD teams operate according to Client’s policies and procedures.