Responsible for providing after market services such as the start-up, commissioning and maintenance of Precision Flow Metering Systems and Products of Daniel, Micro Motion and Rosemount Flow. Provide exceptional services to Customers that enhance Customer loyalty and Customer satisfaction with Emerson.
• Responsible for Start-up & Commissioning from installation to site acceptance and commissioning of the Metering Systems and Products.
• Daily support to Customer for the maintenance of Metering Systems and associated products such as HMI, Flow computer, GC, Orifice meters, Gas & Liquid USMs and Coriolis meters.
• Conduct site surveys, evaluation of installed base for upgrades and migration projects.
• Coach and guide Customers on Calibration & Verification of Flow meters as a Metering Systems Technology specialist.
• Diligently follow the standards and best practices of service and maintenance, to ensure global quality system for flow meters servicing.
• Lead efforts to resolve quality issues associated with flow systems and products maintenance.
• Develop Customer relationship to ensure long term Customer loyalty and growth of service business.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your line manager
• Interaction with External and Internal customers
• Within the country and region about 50%
Education and Qualifications
o Qualified in an Engineering discipline (Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical or Electromechanical)
o Strong computer skills (MS Office and other engineering software)
o Knowledge of AGA & API standards
o Ideally 7-10 years hands-on experience in the start-up, commissioning and maintenance of Flow Metering Systems and Flow Meters in the Oil & Gas sector.
o Demonstrated knowledge of Custody metering applications, AGA and API standards
o Previous experience working in a similar Company
o Application knowledge and exposure to Daniel / Micro Motion/Rosemount flow products
• English – Proficient