- The Sub Sahara Field Service Leader will be responsible for the day-to-day regional execution of quality field service work in Sub-Sahara and will support the development of strategic initiatives for future growth.
- Establish outstanding level of quality in execution phase taking the ownership of the Site Activities Execution into the region and implementing the procedure described in the Quality Management System for Operation Excellence
- Drive excellence in the core operating foundations (EHS, Compliance, Quality), Working directly with EHS, compliance and quality leadership on operational rhythms and issues as they arise. Ensure all laws, regulations and guidelines are followed.
- Develop short and long-range business plans based on P&L forecasts and region business commitments (i.e. number of resources, training plans, logistics, direct hires, technical support, planning etc.)
- Support Leadership Regional Team and customer needs for field service execution, building Strong relation and process with Field Service ITO and OTR P&Ls Organization (TMS & DTS) to have a continuous control of the workload (backlog & forecast), highlighting well in advance the needs in terms of personnel and of training for personnel.
- Meet business financial Targets such as FSE utilization, Costs, worked hours, OCPH are achieved.
- Work with the HR and Resources teams to grow the regional pool of resources and support the assigned Service Managers leading the management of regional FSEs according to the local business requirements.
- Liaise with internal GE groups and business units across the globe to develop strong relationships for execution quality and productivity
- Coordinate the Regional Team assuring the achievement of On Time Start, On Time Duration, As Built Drawing closure, Technical Briefing, Technical De-Briefing targets are achieved and guarantee the mobilizations in compliance with immigration regulations into the assigned countries.
- Interact with the other Regional Leaders, Operational Excellence and Fulfillment teams to support the FSEs demand and guarantee the assignment of right skills to meet customer requirements