Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- 1) Advises and trains customer or other personnel in operation
- 2) Evaluates results of investigations and recommends corrective action to customer and manufacturing plant.
- 3) Trains customer or other personnel in operation
- 4) May oversee mechanical and structural repairs.
- 5) May compile technical data pertaining to changes and improvements.
- 6) May be required to work in field at permanent station.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on site installation, repair, maintenance and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with technical team and share information across the organisation
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
Qualifications and Requirements are:
- HND/B.SC in relevant field.
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively, as required
- Ability and willingness to be on-call, as required
- Ability and willingness to work weekends, as required
- Ability and willingness to possess and maintain a clean driving record
Desired Characteristics for this vacancy
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (Power Point, Word, Excel) and ability to learn company and site specific computer applications
- Minimum of 2 years in Field Service (Field Service Representative)
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Customer focus; customer service and results oriented
- Strong analytical skills and Business Acumen
- Team player
Method of Application:
Please send your application and bio-data with copies of your credentials by email to: email@example.com not later than 2 (two) weeks of this publication
SOMEONE MIGHT NEED THIS JOB. PLEASE SHARE IT.