Coordinates installation and intervention operations executed by FMC Technical Service Personnel and Technical Service Engineers at an FMC international base. Ensures the optimization of HSE at all work sites, onshore and offshore. Makes certain that all work is in contractual compliance with company quality standards, HSE policies, and country. governmental requirements
- Coordinates logistics and management of equipment, tools, and spares.
- Ensures that FNCR’s are written in a technically robust fashion and reviewed at the field level, Ref. to the expectation Pkg. for submittal times.
- Ensures that all field procedures are received, accurate, followed and signed-off on
- Promotes strong liaison with technical Subject Matter Experts. Responsible for ensuring Readiness’ reviews and Post- Jobs meeting are being conducted.
- Coordinates and manage engineering resource requirements with Customer Support Engineering Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree Engineering with a least 5-8years related experience including at least three years Field Service experience or technical experience in drilling, completion or intervention.
- Previous experience as a coordinator in international logistics and/or project planning is an added advantage.
- Deep understanding of product and ability to provide input and solve technical issues.