§ Performed installation of electrical systems and equipment, perform extensive preventive maintenance ,repair and calibration after installation.
§ Experience in maintenance of control and instrumentations devices
§ Able to Interpret and analyze instrumentation symbol and circuits.
§ Consulting diagrams and Technical Documentation such as schematics, standard and codes.
§ Respond to request for emergency repair and service to troublesome equipment.
§ Knowledge to troubleshoot and provide routine maintenance checkout for wide range of equipment vintage.
§ Maintained strong safety mindset to assure the executed work reflects .technical requirements within company safety standards.
§ Installing, configuring, and maintaining control and measurement device
§ Installing and terminating electrical, pneumatic and fluid connections.
§ Good in maintenance and troubleshooting different kind of sensors.
§ Removing, repairing, adjusting and replacing components and devices.
§ Maintaining backup revision documentation for control components.
§ Good in trouble shooting, maintenance and installation of electric panels both LV and HV.
§ Highly knowledgeable in repair and maintenance of Electric motors , Electric burner and mixers
§ Repair and maintenance of electric systems such as relays, timers, proxy devices, limit switch contactor etc.
§ Inspecting and testing the operations of systems to diagnose faults.
§ Trouble shooting , repair and maintenance of packing machines.
§ Maintenance of mechanical devices like gear, conveyors and bearing.
§ Assisting engineering in plant design, modifications and hazard analysis.
§ Maintenance of different kind of industrial heaters, thermocouples.
§ Performing scheduled maintenance work
§ General electrical power knowledge such as domestic installations etc.
§ The field service engineer is responsible for developing solutions to technical problems.
§ He/she also installs highly specialized equipments, such as electronic equipment.
§ Ability to study blueprints, schematics and manuals mainly for proper troubleshooting procedures
- They are responsible also for installing hardware and software applications; identifying, analyzing and rendering solutions to problems encountered by clients
§ They order parts to equipments not readily available and make sure they specify to company quality. They make modifications in accordance with company rules if certain procedures fail to resolve the issue.
· Support field service team in providing outstanding client service.
· Delegate work assignments effectively to field service staff to meet service goals.
Coordinate and manage resource needs to meet the set goals. · Manage all customer queries and resolve issues in coordination with the relevant departments.
· Develop standard procedures to ensure high level of service experience to customers.
· Determine adequate skill and performance enhancement programs to keep the staff technically sound and updated to enhance their productive.
· Ensure that company safety guidelines are followed by service staffs.
· Provide guidance to field service team to achieve operational and financial goals.
· Participate in preparing annual budgets.
· Monitor and mange expenses within the allotted budget. · Work with various teams to achieve optimum customer service, profitability and cost effectiveness.
· Provide leadership and guidance to service staffs to keep them motivated and help them achieve individual and team based performance goals.
· Obtain customer feedback regarding quality and service every quarter to meet the customer expectations.
· Oversee performance evaluations, appraisals and training needs for service staff.
· Provide Tool Run assistance as required.
· Generate service reports, expense reports, customer reports, etc in a timely fashion.
- Must obtain a bachelor’s degree in Engineering course such as civil, mechanical or electrical engineering.
- They should also be genuinely interested in helping people especially and have manual dexterity for handling intricate and complicated equipments and hardware
- Must also have good communication skills, excellent computer skills, interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Highly knowledgeable in reading blueprints, designing and planning.