ABOUT THIS JOB Baker Hughes Incorporated is looking for Coiled Tubing Field Supervisors. We are looking for supervisors with solid experience.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provides leadership and supervision to assigned equipment operators in the use of equipment, controls the use of materials, and monitors and records the progression of service and use of materials at the job site.
- Works closely with the customer.
- Effectively conducts self and crew in such a manner as to assure customer satisfaction.
- Execute other related duties as assigned.
- Conduct all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- 5+ years previous experience in Coiled Tubing
- Coiled Tubing experience pertaining to product knowledge, equipment operations knowledge, calculations and hands on training and expertise in specific discipline.
- Excellent English written and spoken communications skills.
- Offshore Survival certificate required
- Off-shore experience is beneficial
- Degree- qualified would be advantageous but not essential