Employment Status: Rotator About This Job: This Role is for strong Candidate approved by ADCO for coiled Tubing Operations in Abu Dhabi.
- The Field Specialist 2 is in-charge of CT jobs, surface equipment, data acquisition and maintenance of the CT system.
- Proficiency in this level means that the FS conducts CT operations (operations on floaters are not mandatory at this level) applying QHSE principles, demonstrating DEE, data-acquisition and reporting
- Basic mixing system, maintenance and planning skills.
- In addition the FS also carries out basic electronic trouble-shooting and is in-charge of inventory and spare parts at the well site.
- Should be able to perform the maintenance by self on the following: Chiksans, Butterfly valves, Hamer valves, Treating equipment, C-Pumps, others on location, Triplex pump, Ball valves,
- Audit/Risk Analysis before each job, reported to cell leader
- Tailgate and pre- job safety meetings
- Calculations for all types of CT jobs
- Rigging up/Rigging down an CT equipment layout as per Standards
Mixing mix-Acid and spacers
- Job paperwork, including SOR/SQR/Job inventory/STEM1
- Maintain record of (Safety Operation Instruction Meeting) attended, with active role high-lighted.
- In-charge of spares and inventory on the well-site. Develop and demonstrate spare parts and chemical knowledge, ordering timely and with correct part numbers and description.
- Performs other related duties as required.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
Essential Qualifications / Requirements:
- Graduate Engineer Degree Holder with Specialization in Petroleum, Mechanical or Electrical.
Preferred Qualifications / Requirements:
- Minimum Experience of 7 years and more in the relevant field.
- Good Functional /Technical, Customer Focus, Communication, Interpersonal, and Team working Skills.
- Coiled Tubing, Well Control