- Oil & Gas / Mining
- Oil & Gas / Mining / Energy
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Under broad direction provides direct instruction and supervision to other Field Engineers on day-to-day well site work and activities.
- Provides advice and direction to external customer and third-party wellsite colleagues as appropriate.
- Provides resolution to a diverse scope and range of complex problems at the well site where analysis of data requires having a broad knowledge of the product line's) tool(s)) and/or service.
- Work is evaluated upon completion by local Operations Management and the external Customer to ensure objectives have been met.
- Acts as a project leader and mentors junior field engineers.
- Executes other related duties as assigned. Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Two year Technical college degree and significant experience as a Field Specialist.
- Completion of the Final Step (Step III) of the LEAD Field Engineer Program is required.
- Must complete assigned training and development programs required by local Operations under the direction of the Talent Management Group.
- Thorough mechanical and application proficiency in one or more product lines.
- May be competent in medium to high risk applications in other product groups.
- Ability to work well and communicate well with others.