- Ensures supplied equipment is compatible with all other equipment used for job.
- Provides front-line support with customer and accurately completes all paperwork prior to or upon completion of job.
- Handles special projects as assigned.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- 8 years experience in Intelligent Completions.
- Thorough knowledge of IPS
- POTH (Pack Off Tubing Hanger) experience required
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS/ REQUIREMENTS
- Ability to work well and communicate and well with others.
- Competent in running multiple applications of medium risk in one or more product lines in the Intelligent Production Systems Product Group.
- Maybe competent in running lower risk applications in other product groups.
- General knowledge of drilling and completion techniques and drilling/work over rig operations.