Focus on building long-term relationships with customers rather than hitting one-off targets.
Work closely with customers, as an all-round business consultant to identify how they can make their health more efficiently.
Start out as a trainee sales executives or representative on products and services in a particular geographical area or business sector.
You'll be responsible for developing existing customer relationships and finding new customers.
Participate in all training facilities
Report to your team manager under the supervision of senior staff, your specific duties are likely to include:
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers
- Visiting potential customers for new business
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations
- Providing customers with quotations
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Providing feedback on future buying trends
- Representing the organisation at trade training, exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Reviewing your own sales performance, against targets as you gain experience
- Minimum of OND from a reputable Institution
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident and determined approach
- Strong commercial awareness
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- The ability and desire to sell
Interested applicants, who meet the specification details above, should submit a cover letter (stating from what site he/she got the job advert from), detailed CV and relevant copies of credentials to firstname.lastname@example.org