Location: Mokwa, Ibadan
Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Assist in applying ethylene gas for striga control;
- Assist in the multiplication of open-pollination varieties at Mokwa;
- Assist in laying and planting of trials, nurseries and pollination of breeding materials;
- Assist in multiplying seeds of open-pollinated varieties and hybrid at Ibadan;
- Assist in harvesting, seed processing, and storage of breeding materials;
- Assist in supervising casual workers during planting, thinning, striga count, pollination, harvesting and threshing;
- Assist in preparation of trials and nurseries;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- O’Level with a minimum of Three (3) years’ experience performing similar role
Ideal Candidate must possess:
- Ability to work with little supervision.
- Good communication skills.