Recruitment Type: National (2-year renewable contract)
Successful candidate will among other things perform the following duties:
- Provide administrative, financial and logistical support to the Country Coordinator;
- Prepare monthly cash position and bank reconciliations ;
- Maintain a ledger, monitor and analyze the budget ;
- Liaise with the Procurement Officer, ensure that procurements and payments to local suppliers on behalf of the project are done expeditiously;
- Implement CIP financial policies and and prepare regular financial reporting ;
- Make travel arrangements for the project team and any other project partners / visitors in the country;
- Make arrangements for meetings, trainings and workshops for the national project team;
- Handle motor vehicle maintenance, service and supervise the driver;
- Keep inventory of office equipment and supplies;
- Handle telephone calls/faxes, receive and assist visitors to the office;
- Liaise with Senior Project Assistant to enforce partner contracts;
- Maintain the office filing system (manual and electronic) including backup, archiving and storage;
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
- BSc/HND in Accounting, Business Administration or other related field.
- A minimum of 3 years in finance and administration experience in a reputable organization is desirable.
Ideal Candidate must:
- Be familiar with grants and contracts administration in a non for profit organization
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to write project and financial reports.
- Be a team player accustomed to working in multi-cultural groups.
- Have good communication skills and willingness to travel.