Deliver strong and consistent results for the organization stewardship.
Stewardship covers internal controls, internal audit, compliance, governance and risk.
- Lead and manage accurate execution of company processes and remediation plans through appropriate engagement – all functions.
- Lead mini audits, controls and compliance results and drive action-oriented awareness and focus to close control gaps, through training, providing expert guidance through use of necessary tools.
- Lead organization stewardship tools/scorecards through central assessments, reporting and ultimately LT review
- Partner with identified functions to create and maintain strong process execution which can then enable control effectiveness.
- Other responsibilities - lead any necessary stewardship or compliance projects necessary to address issues and projects that evolve depending on needs of the organization.