• Supervise the timely preparation of management accounts
• Preparing of draft annual accounts for review by the DOP.
• Ensure that payment vouchers are properly prepared, signed, authorized and approved for payment
• Approving of all journal vouchers.
• Ensure the proper receipt, banking and accounting for all monies received, including foreign currency and petty cash.
• Coordinate the Company’s budget preparation and implementation.
• Vouch all petty cash requests for approval by the DOP.
• Ensure the proper retirement of cash impress.
• Ensure the proper accounting and recording of all cash receipts.
• Ensure the efficient preparation of payroll for senior /junior staff
• Deal with PAYE, SSF and other tax obligations.
• Ensure efficient stock management system (inventory of both raw materials and finished goods)
Either a degree in Business Administration, Accounting Option, or Bachelor in Commerce and or completion of ICA (Gh) part 2, ACCA part 2, CFA part 1, or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting with more than 5 years’ experience is required for this position Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience in an Accounting practice.
An experience from Manufacturing will be an added advantage.
Candidate must be computer literate in at least one Accounts Software preferably Tally