Main Purpose of the Role
- The Finance and Administration Coordinator will have responsibility for the financial and administrative components of the project at the state levels, including any reporting required therein.
- S/he will work in conjunction with HQ-based management, operations and finance staff to ensure that donor and organisational requirements, policies and procedures are met.
- The Finance and Administration Coordinator will provide operational support to the project such as maintaining accurate book keeping tasks and management of cashbook under the supervision of the State Team Leader.
The Main Responsibilities
- Prepare suppliers payment transaction vouchers
- Maintain petty cash in the safe and ensure petty cash reconciliation are undertaken.
- Receive and monitor invoices and cash payment requests vouchers to ensure timely processing
- Process all cash and bank payment as per the approved payment vouchers received
- Prepare cheque and bank letters / pay schedules for approval and make the payment
- Update by posting entries to the weekly bank and petty cash transaction summaries and submit the same to the Finance Manager.
- Replenish the petty cash when it reaches the minimum limit
- Ensure MNCH2 policies and procedures are respected in all the cash transactions
- Carry out cash count as per the MNCH2 policy and schedule.
- Maintain a filing system of the payment documents in a professional manner.
- Liaise with staff on document completion and proper coding based on the standard chart of accounts
- Scan the payment supporting documents and post the same on palladium Share Point platform
- Contribute to the overall objective of MNCH2 program by providing quality support service to the technical team.
- Other duties as assigned.