• Responsible for the Office /Cash Transfer vendors Documentation & Archiving
• Filing and archiving all related documents
• Check that all daily report summary sheets, the daily transaction sheets and the amounts on the platform correspond.
• Keep close coordination with the cash program manager and team.
• Ensure transparency throughout the process of unconditional / conditional cash transfer program
• Ensure validity, reliability, timeliness and quality of all information while submitting to the banks for final payments.
• Producing reports on regular basis or as per request of line manager.
• Perform other related duties and tasks as appropriately assigned by line manager.
• Take responsibilities of filing all financial documents as requested by the line manager
BSc. Accounting, Bachelor level degree in management, finance, or related field
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Organized with time management and planning skills
• Sense of confidentiality
• Strong computer skills, and familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel
• Ability to manage and follow work plans
• Good interpersonal skills (communication, able to negotiate, influence, give effective feedback, be a team player)
• Able to manage stress effectively, juggle competing priorities, balance various programmatic, logistic and team needs
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a finance and administration-related role.
• Experience in a non-governmental organization
• Experience with donor-funded programs would be appreciated
• Ability to speak Hausa / Kanuri or any other local languages is a plus.