Job Vacancy at Association For Reproductive And Family Health (ARFH)
- Financial Services
- Minimum Qualification
- Required Experience
- 1 - 3 years
- Employment Type
- Male or Female
- Assist in preparation and tracking of budgets.
- Assist preparation of accurate. regular and timely financial reports for submission to the donor using the QuickBooks accounting systems.
- Assist resolution of audited questioned cost.
- Ensure timely retirement of travel advances.
- Assist the Senior Finance Officer to ensure accurate record keeping of all books of accounts including maintenance of the checking account, equipment and supply registers and all accounting records consistent with generally accepted accounting principles
- Work with program staff to monitor reports and requests from Principal Recipient. checking for accuracies and support follow up of queried costs.
- Assist in preparation of requested financial reports including financial status of sub-sub-recipient project account activities.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate filling systems for payment voucher. receipts. bank statements, etc
- A degree/HND in Accounting with at least 2 years post-NYSC cognate experience.
- Also desirable is possession of ACA or ACCA, excellent analytical. interpersonal, communication and computer (excel and spreadsheet) skills.
- Experience in managing financial records of donors funded organizations and familiarity with donor and
- Nigerian NGOs contractual. procedures would be an advantage.