- Work closely with the Finance Manager, Finance Operations to review of financial and accounting requirements on new business products, set up the accounting design and required reports applicable to the operating systems as well as data feeding into corporate accounting systems.
- Hold regular update meetings with the finance operations team and train staff on new/upgraded processes on the systems accounting.
- Conduct daily reconciliations of collection or pool bank accounts to the organisation’s financial records, and perform ad-hoc and regular forensic accounting exercises on the organisation’s financials.
- Manage internal controls and processes for system financial data audits and validation enquiries.
- Work closely with Product Innovation and Quality Assurance teams in drafting business cases relating to financial systems or data; testing and post implementation reviews.
- Liaise with Operations Support team on systems bugs or anomalies reported by the finance team.
- Work within the scope of the department’s policies, processes and procedures to analyze and ensure all financial transactions are accurately captured.
- Working closely with the finance managers to ensure that both new and existing financial features /transactions/ reports on the client system are properly utilized.
- Continuously monitor and manage improvement of financial features and reports.
- Keep abreast of regulatory updates and ensure compliance.