- Financial Services
- Minimum Qualification
- Professional Qualification
- Required Experience
- 3 - 5 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
- Financial Accounting & reporting: Supervise Formulation and submission of detailed financial statement based on IAS / IFRS guidelines at required interval and reporting of the same. Preparation of SOPs, accounting policies, intercompany settlement and product accounting. Work with internal and external audit team and support.
- Financial Planning: Support Preparation and reporting of annual budget forecast, monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Systems Development & Product Accounting: Support systems development and product accounting along with core systems for leasing projects.
- Audits: Liaise with Statutory and Internal auditors, managing and supporting all audit requirement.
- Cash Management- Provide support for all cash management and borrowing requirement including projection, collection, bank reconciliation.
- CA or CPA qualification
- Advanced computer skills with knowledge of SAP is mandatory.
- Strong accounting and finance background.
- Knowledge of banking product is an advantage
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise the task at hand
- Ability to lead and manage a team and relationships with other departments.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple task in a new business environment.