Main activities and responsibilities:
- Assume strategic leadership of the entire A&P finance function
- Lead planning process, manage short/ long term plans, annual budget and monthly reporting of management accounts according to the group policies
- Maintain strong links with group finance on all activities
- Interface with the auditors, tax authorities, banks and regulatory agencies
- Provide finance insight to the local Board
- Robust financial challenge into key business investment decisions
- Ensuring proper accounting records are maintained aligned with the international financial reporting standards as modified from time to time.
- Maintains Professional Development, remains abreast of relevant accounting issues & financial policy and standards.
- Plan, implement and manage group CAPEX and OPEX budget and cash flow forecast.