A career in Finance at P&G will offer you a broad range of opportunities to grow and learn as a business leader. As a Finance Manager you will be given business responsibility from day one. You will have the chance to develop an extensive set of skills through a variety of challenging assignments at a local, regional or global level. Working in a multifunctional team environment, you are the "Chief Financial Officer" for your area of responsibility, bringing both financial expertise and business leadership to ensure excellent decision making, the maximization of long-term profits, cash flows and shareholder value and the delivery of sustainable financial results.
- Strong academic results (Bachelors degree required)
- strong numerical and analytical skills,
- ability to show effective leadership, to solve problems and to set priorities,
- excellent collaboration skills and the ability to work within diverse organizations and teams,
- a good command of the English language.